12 Verdon Drive, Ingle Farm SA 5098
Sold for $360,000
SOLD House - Property ID: 901200
You won’t find a better location Central to absolutely everything Ingle Farm.
Set on 783 sqm with an exceptionally wide frontage of 22.8 m approx. It’s just perfect for subdivision at a later date (STCC) of course.
Other points we’ve got to brag about!
• 3 Double bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes.
• Spacious lounge & dining room.
• Gorgeous up-graded galley style kitchen/dine has all the I wants plus dishwasher and lots of storage. Cosy casual meals adjoins the kitchen area.
• An impressive light filled rumpus (6.5m x 3.1m) has room for all the family.
• A mix of tiles, floating floorboards & carpeted bedrooms adorn.
• Cool & cosy all year round having duct evaporative cooling & 2 x reverse-cycle split systems take care of these creature comforts.
Outside we have a triple length carport with gate and auto roller door with access to the single garage or games room if you so prefer. The wide covered pergola is just perfect for entertaining and overlooks the big backyard.
Extra features include dual driveways with 2nd gate access, numerous storage sheds and under house storage, great little gazebo for the kids to play in.
Currently tenanted with some fantastic tenants who’d dearly like to stay on, but vacant possession can be arranged.
This rendered beauty outshines many and I suspect won’t be around for long especially in this great location.
So Don’t Miss Out – It Could Just Possibly Be Yours For Xmas or perhaps the New Year.
- Building Size Approx. - 141 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 783 m2