3 Maxwell Court, Evanston Park SA 5116
Sold for $392,500
SOLD House - Property ID: 812726
Set within in this highly popular modern suburb, this property truly exudes immaculate presentation, quality throughout plus a very interesting floor plan. There is no doubt this home will appeal to those with very discerning standards and who are searching for a property that ticks all the boxes and literally does not need another cent spent! May I suggest you browse through the attached photographs, then pick up the phone or email me quickly, for properties of this calibre are hard to find and certainly get snapped up in a heart beat!
* Set on an impressively landscaped corner allotment of approx. 661m2 and built during 2003 utilizing concrete slab, brick veneer construction and tiled roof. A wide drive way allows easy access to the double garage that is under the main roof and comes with remote controlled door plus internally convenient separate side garden and direct house access
* The total building area including garage, front porch and gable covered outdoor entertaining totals an impressive: 310.2 sq.m approx.
* The home is insulated and boasts ducted evaporative air conditioning, ducted gas heating, a Bosch HiFlow 21E instantaneous gas hot water service and for peace of mind, all main street facing windows are protected by manual security shutters.
* The front and rear gardens are all designed for minimal maintenance and are linked to an auto irrigation system
o The front porch opens to a wide and spacious foyer with tiled flooring that then continues to flow throughout all the main traffic areas of the home.
* A generous separate study with floating timber floors lays directly to the right of the entry.
* The appealing floor plan cleverly houses all the living areas to one side and all the sleeping quarters to the other.
* The open plan living section firstly boasts a spacious formal lounge area (currently utilized as a billiard room) and is set conveniently adjacent the kitchen. The modern kitchen boasts quality joinery with a corner walk-in pantry, an abundance of bench and cupboard space, dual stainless steel sinks, matching stainless steel Technika appliances i.e.: gas cook tops and electric wall oven, plus a built-in stainless steel Dishlex dishwasher. The huge light and bright adjoining open space family room and dining area provides a fabulous arena to relax and entertain, especial being linked by the sliding door to the enormous 70 sq.m all weather gabled outdoor area; which makes it perfect for those large family get-togethers, partys and barbeques!
* The laundry is set in central location with handy access to inside and out.
* Moving into what is in essence the sleeping wing of the home, this floor plan provides a separate passageway (with built-in linen closet incl.) leads you to 4 really nice size bedrooms; all of which enjoy their own built-in robes and overhead fans; whilst the master bedroom (which is positioned to the rear for peace and privacy) boasts a generous walk-in robe and an ensuite bathroom. Servicing the other bedrooms (and visiting guests alike) is the sparkling main bathroom with vanity unit, full bath and clear glass shower cubicle; the W.C is totally separate.
* Externally the rear of the home (apart from the vast outdoor area) offers a very handy double side gate access for trailers etc, a bank of 6 x 3 module rainwater tanks, a garden utility shed with covered bike storage ... and so my list could continue!
All in all, this is an immaculate and highly desirable property that I am proud to present to you, but because homes of this quality and feature are rare at this price may I suggest you best be quick or be prepared to be disappointed!
- Building Size Approx. - 210 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 661 m2