30 Camelia Street, Tea Tree Gully SA 5091
Sold for $370,000
SOLD House - Property ID: 775324
If you have been searching for a home that exudes real personality then I have certainly found it for you in 30 Camelia Street! Set in what in essence could be called Tea Tree Gully's "dress circle" this home has provided a comfortable and loving haven for the current owners for well over a quarter of a century! I have to say "I love this property", so may I suggest you browse through the attached photographs then pick up the phone or email me quickly, for homes like this are rare and I am sure it will be snapped up in a heart beat!
* Set in a lush and leafy oasis on an allotment of approx. 830m2 this split level Ranch style home was built during 1973 utilizing brick veneer construction and tiled roof. A long drive way leads to a honeysuckle covered carport, then on through an iron gate to a huge second covered parking area and block garage/workshop beyond.
* The home is insulated and boasts several Fujitsu split system reverse cycle air conditioners, a lovely Rinnia gas log slow combustion heater, a Rheem gas hot water service and a huge Growatt solar power generating system.
* The front and rear gardens have irrigation installed and in the most part are irrigated from the multiple rain water storage tanks. The gardens themselves currently delight all the local birdlife and would surely do the same for any amateur botanist because they come to you boasting everything from Banksias to Blueberries
* The dual door entry opens to a cozy foyer, then direct to a large L shaped light filled lounge and dine room. High raked ceilings, the gas log combustion and a wall of windows that draws the outside greenery indoors all add character and charisma to this area. A sliding door then provides convenient access to the adjoining kitchen.
* The kitchen boasts modern white colonial style joinery, ample bench and an abundance of cupboard space, dual stainless steel sinks, Westinghouse electric cook tops, Simpson fan forced wall oven and a gorgeous glass window that throws an ambiance over it all. The polished timber floors then flow through to the adjacent casual meals area which also has sliding door access to the shady side outdoor entertaining area.
* Step up from the entry foyer and a central passageway flows to the balance of the home with the 3 bedrooms, separate bathroom, W.C. and laundry all leading off. The main bedroom is a generous size and boasts built-in "his and her" robes, Fujitsu air-conditioning, plus a walk-in robe that in fact is the original ensuite converted. The remaining 2 bedrooms also have built-in robes; however bedroom 3 is currently utilized as a study and provides the thoroughfare to the stunning rear sunroom.
* High cathedral ceilings, a huge wall of windows and relaxing views to an enormous aviary are the outstanding features of this gorgeous sunroom
* On the northern side of the home stands several lofty covered carports that lead to the cement block garage/workshop which is fitted with both power and light ... and so the list continues!
All in all, this is a very intriguing, individual and irresistible property that I'm very proud and privileged to present to you, but please you best be quick or be prepared to be very disappointed!
- Building Size Approx. - 141 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 830 m2