73 Barbara Road, Salisbury East SA 5109
Sold for $287,000
SOLD House - Property ID: 772940
They just don't make homes like this anymore! Here is an honest and spacious double brick home that is as solid as a rock and has been lovingly maintained and cared for, for most of its life. Boasting high ceilings and all the requirements, potential and price to make this a very smart buy for those of you who are: starting out, starting over or starting investing!
* Set on a rectangular allotment of approx. 687m2, this home was designed and built in 1965 utilizing double brick construction and cement tiled roofing, which has recently been renovated and resealed
* The home is insulated and enjoys ducted Fujitsu zoneable reverse cycle air conditioning, Rheem electric 250ltr hot water service and security shutters to all street facing windows
* The front of the home is secured by a full width white powder coated steel fence which provides dual gates and driveways with the main leading to a large 8m x 4.5m carport; then on to a 6.6m x 3.6m iron garage, all of which is secured by a manual Rolladoor
* The front door opens to a generous sized entry hall that forms the main though fare to the home and opens firstly to the generous size traditional lounge/sitting room. The floors throughout are vinyl clad timber, thus making them perfect for polishing should you wish.
* The adjoining combined dining room and light and bright kitchen has been remodeled in modern style joinery and provides an abundance of bench and cupboard, double stainless steel sinks with filtered water and cooking via an electric stainless steel range.
* The home features 3 really nice size bedrooms, all of which lead off from the main entry hall and these are serviced by the conveniently positioned separate W.C., traditional main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity, and the separate laundry which has direct access to the rear garden and rotary clothes line
* The back yard is extremely generous and is home to a huge variety of fruit trees and vegetable beds etc. A full width verandah shades the rear of the home from the afternoon sun in summer, plus there is a rain water tank and large garden utility/storage shed ..... and so my list could continue!
All in all, this is value packed property that I am sure it will generate a great amount of immediate interest ... so you best be quick and contact me immediately .... Or be prepared to be disappointed!
- Building Size Approx. - 102 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 687 m2