29 Candlebark Grove, Greenwith SA 5125
Sold for $407,000
SOLD House - Property ID: 755280
This classical Courtyard home offers all the wanted features in one complete package! Situated in a no through Court in the heart of Greenwith this property offers you a whole lot of living, but with very little outside maintenance.
* Set on a fully established allotment of approx. 425sq.m which merely requires is a good broom or an outdoor vacuum to maintain.
* The home was built during 1997 utilizing brick veneer construction and tiled roof with approx. areas - Living 130.2sq.m, Outdoor Entertaining 67.7sq.m, Garaging 36.0sq.m Shed 2.2sq.m which all adds to a total of approx. 237.74sq.m of very comfortable living
* The home is insulated and enjoys ducted evaporative air conditioning, ceiling fans in all main rooms, Vulcan gas heating and a Rheem 160ltr storage hot water service
* The main entry opens to an impressive and stylish neutrally tiled entry foyer that continues to flow throughout all the main traffic and informal living areas of the home, thus making internal maintenance a breeze also
* Right of the entry lays the generous size master bedroom which boasts floating timber floors, a large bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* The continuing passageway next opens up to the generous neutrally decorated formal lounge room which also enjoys floating timber floors and a nice degree of separation from the rear informal areas
* From the lounge room the clever floor plan then positions the other three bedrooms conveniently around and serviced by the sparkling & stylish 3way main bathroom facility i.e. vanity area, bathroom with bath and glass shower cubicle and a separate W.C. The adjoining laundry of course has direct outside access to the permanent under cover drying area.
* The main passageway then opens up to the hugely impressive informal living, dining and kitchen area of the home. A stream of natural light flows into from the "Bay" and the numerous other full length windows within this section of the home: and a glass sliding door provides convenient access to the impressive gabled outdoor entertaining area
* The kitchen itself boasts an abundance of bench and cupboard space, double stainless steel sinks (with Puratap), Chef gas cook tops with exhaust hood and Chef electric fan forced wall oven with a totally separate grill section
* Boasting over 67sq.m of stylish outdoor area - all under cover, certainly sets this home up as "perfect" for summer entertaining, large family get-togethers, parties etc
* Secure double garaging is provided under the main roof with both doors being remotely controlled, plus there is the convenience of rear access and direct personal access to the home
* The rear grounds are basically maintenance free and houses a small side utility shed, with a fully fruiting Lime tree alongside ... And so my list could continue ... However there is no substitute to "seeing it in person" so may I suggest if much of the above "ticks your boxes" (& I couldn't imagine for one minute why it wouldn't), then grab the phone or email me quickly because I would be delighted to take you on a guided tour anytime that suits.
- Building Size Approx. - 176 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 425 m2