5 Hampton Court, Wynn Vale SA 5127
SOLD House - Property ID: 755051
Out of all the local agents I consider myself extremely privileged to have been selected to present the delightful "Rose Cottage" to you. If you have been searching for that special home in a highly desirable location that will make downsizing truly worthwhile then your hunting is over!
Set within Wynn Vale's highly desirable "Rose Village Estate" you will enjoy major Shopping, Doctors/ Medical Centres, Banks, Veterinary Clinic, public transport, Hotels, Restaurants & Take Aways etc all merely minutes away! For me to attempt to describe the home in words may risk failing to do it true justice; so instead may I suggest you embark on the attached photographic tour, then pick up the phone and call me quickly for properties of this calibre are genuinely hard to find and therefore get snapped up in a heart beat!
* Set on a fully established allotment of approx. 300m2 it was designed and privately built during 1991 utilizing brick veneer construction and Colorbond roofing
* All inclusive, the building area is approx. 141m2, with an attached 17.5m2 outdoor entertaining area, making a grand total of approx. 158.5m2
* The home is insulated and boasts ducted evaporative cooling, Vulcan gas heating, Rheem storage gas hot water system and the peace of mind of security screens all round.
* The leafy front garden features an easily managed amount of lawn, a very showy assortment of roses with central arch (hence the home name plaque), and of course a driveway which leads to the single garage under main roof with remote controlled door and convenient rear access
* The front entry, with Rose inspired leadlight sidelight opens to a long carpeted foyer that continues through a half panel door to the informal living area of the home
* To the right of the entry, one steps down into the spacious sunken formal lounge room with its sophisticated two tone salmon and antique white décor, feature chair rail and quality lace, drapes and padded pelmets. Adjoining is the equally elegant elevated dining room
* Left of entry lays the generous size main bedroom which boasts a fully fitted walk through robe to a convenient and compact ensuite - complete with vanity, shower. W.C. and heat lamps
* Stepping back to the foyer you are then drawn past a large built-in linen closet then on to what is essentially the central hub of the home. This area marries the spacious informal living space and a generous classical Colonial styled kitchen
* The kitchen itself boasts solid timber joinery, an abundance of bench, cupboard and breakfast bar space, dual Coratone sinks with Puratap filtered water, Westinghouse electric cooker with exhaust hood and a built-in Miele dishwasher. The adjoining family section is the ideal space for every day relaxation, casual meals and entertaining, especially since it provides sliding door access to outdoor Alsynite covered pergola and patio outdoor entertaining area
* The balance of the home boasts a further two good size bedrooms, both with built-in robes but with bedroom two featuring an additional extensive built-in bookcase. These bedrooms are serviced by a sparkling main bathroom with bath, glass shower cubicle and vanity with a totally separate adjoining W.C. and laundry facilities - complete with built-in storage
* Externally the grounds are designed for minimal maintenance where merely a broom or outdoor vacuum is all that's required to keep things neat and all the gardens are auto watered via a computerized irrigation system, and so the list continues!
All in all, this is super property that I know because of its charming amenities and great location will generate a huge amount of immediate interest ... so may I respectfully suggest, you best be quick or be prepared to be very disappointed!
- Building Size Approx. - 158 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 300 m2