11 Schuit Crescent, Pooraka SA 5095
SOLD House - Property ID: 706395
Set within the highly respected and sought after Montague Farm Estate, this impeccable property has been lovingly cared for and maintained by the current owners and now awaits the next lucky family. There is no doubt this home will appeal to those with discerning standards and who are searching for the perfect home for the growing family!
May I suggest you browse through the attached photographs, then pick up the phone or email me quickly, for properties of this calibre are hard to find and get snapped up in a heart beat!
* Set on a fully established allotment of approx. 570m2 and built during 1995 utilizing brick veneer construction and colorbond roof. A wide drive way allows easy access to the double garage with remote controlled doors and convenient rolladoor rear access
* Approx. areas of the home: Living 168.9m2 Garage 33.6m2 Outdoor Entertaining 38.4m2
* The home is insulated and boasts Vulcan gas heating, ducted evaporative air conditioning, three separate split systems air conditioners; plus it is serviced by a Rinnai 16 constant flow gas hot water service. The home is also fully protected by a built-in security system.
* The front and rear gardens are automatically irrigated via a 8 station computerized control centre
* The main entrance opens to a front foyer that boasts lead light side panels and terra cotta toned tiled flooring that then continues to flow throughout all the main traffic areas of the home, thus minimizing maintenance and the usual wear and tear.
* An arch leads to the very generous and elegant off set lounge and formal dining rooms
* The conveniently adjoining kitchen boasts an abundance of bench and cupboard space, dual stainless steel sinks with filtered water, Chef gas cook tops, matching Chef under bench oven and grill, a fabulous "country size" walk-in pantry and a large sliding window that overlooks the extensive outdoor entertaining area - this could even be used as a servery!
* The enormous neighboring family room and every day meals area features gas wall heating and several glass sliding doors that lead to the all weather gabled outdoor area, pergola and rear garden
* The clever floor plan of this home sees a central passageway with a genuine walk-in storage cupboard. The large master bedroom to the front obviously boasts an ensuite and walk-in robe, whilst the two good size children's bedrooms are set in a wing of their own; thus allowing for a high degree of parent privacy. To ensure all year round comfort, every bedroom has its very own split system air conditioning
* The home is centrally serviced by a sparkling three way bathroom which incorporates a walk through vanity area, separate W.C., and bathroom with glass enclosed shower cubicle, bath and overhead heat lamps. The generous separate laundry facilities adjoins.
* Externally the side of the home features a huge pitched roof pergola covered brick paved patio with built-in barbeque exhaust hood, lighting and overhead fan - just the place for those large family get-togethers, party's and all year round barbeques!
* The safe and private rear garden is strategically designed for the children's maximum enjoyment with the inclusion of a huge elevated cubby house with lower level sand pit, shady vine covered pergolas and a manageable amount of lawn; plus storage shed etc etc ... and so the list continues!
All in all, a beautifully maintained property that I'm proud and privileged to present to you, but please you best be quick, or be prepared to be very disappointed!
- Building Size Approx. - 168 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 570 m2