1/1330 North East Road, Tea Tree Gully SA 5091
SOLD Unit - Property ID: 705057
This attractive solid brick Unit sits mere minutes to medical centres, public transport, cafes, hotels, St Agnes Shopping centre & with the many other Tea Tree Gully amenities around it! A fabulously affordable property this would ideally suit the first time buyer or an astute investor that is looking to either expand or commence their rental portfolio.
The Main Features:
* Constructed during 1972 this solid brick, strata titled Unit is situated in a small group of just 7 units.
* The main entry is via your own screened and lockable outdoor entertaining patio which then through the front door leads to a very generous open plan lounge room, meals and kitchen
* For ease of maintenance, light Oak toned floating floors flow throughout this area and also the central passageway. Whilst the 2 bedrooms boast wall to wall carpet.
* The colour palate is fresh and neutral throughout, with halogen spot lighting and timber venetians gracing the windows; plus there are several outside canvas awnings.
* The lounge has a feature Sandstone "book leaf" fireplace housing a decommissioned gas heater because a large remote controlled reverse cycle LG split system is now installed and thus provides all the year round comfort required.
* The kitchen comes with built-in Whirlpool dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space, range hood, stainless steel electric cook tops and under bench oven
* At the end of the passage lays the 2 excellent sized bedrooms, with the main having a fully fitted built-in mirror fronted sliding robe
* The central bathroom is neutrally tiled with a pebble frieze as a focal point, and it boasts overhead heat lamps, a full size bath (with shower over), vanity unit and of course the W.C.
* An external Pyrox instantaneous gas hot water service guarantees this unit with a never ending flow of hot water day and night
* Conveniently positioned adjoining the living section, is your very own separate full enclosed garage that is secured by a remote controlled rolladoor
All in all, this charming property is fantastic value and genuinely must now be sold ... but be prepared to act quickly, or be prepared to be disappointed!
- Building Size Approx. - 75 m2