11 Rowe Street, Para Hills SA 5096
SOLD - THANKS TO BRUCE RAISON House - Property ID: 640826
ATTENTION: Hairdressers, Nail Technicians, Masseuses etc etc! Wow! ... This is the property you have been waiting for! Here is a home that will surround you with colourful charm and charisma; PLUS it provides you with a ready made SALON with own ENTRY and RECEPTION AREA to work from!
Set in one of our most affordable and up and coming suburbs, this home for the past 17years has been lovingly rejuvenated and maintained to something quite special. It comes with a fantastic array of character features that will surely satisfy the most discerning of buyers. Whilst the accompanying pictures will paint the picture for you, I'll just briefly run through some of the major features for you; then may I suggest you jump on the phone and call me quickly, for I'm sure this'll really get the heads a turning!
* Set in beautifully manicured grounds on an allotment of approx. 748sq.m
* Located conveniently to schools, shopping centre and all local amenities
* Built in 1965 using solid brick construction and cement tiled roofing the living, outdoor entertaining areas and car porting all total approx. 220.0sq.m
* The home comes with security shutters to the front, ducted Brivis evaporative air conditioning and near new Bosch Instantaneous 17E hot water system with three strategically placed temperature control panels internally: I.E. Kitchen, bathroom and the Salon
* The entry opens to a central entry foyer with terra cotta toned tiled floors that continue to flow throughout the main traffic areas of the home, as does the delicate wallpaper friezes and the enchanting "olde worlde" ambience!
* A Bi-fold door opens to the spacious lounge/sitting room which features solid tongue and groove timber floors and in the winter is kept extra cosy via the highly efficient built-in Rinnai gas heater. Adjoining, one steps down to the light and airy atrium style dining room which offers tranquil views and glass sliding doors to the rear garden and the multiple outdoor entertaining areas
* Set conveniently a few steps away is the generous sized kitchen which was recently fully renovated with exquisitely styled joinery with contrasting timber look bench tops. There is an abundance of bench and cupboard space, pantry cupboards, built-in Blanco dishwasher, Technica gas cook tops, wall mounted oven, electric range hood and dual stainless steel sinks with Puratap tap
* A second passageway sees the elegant master bedroom at its end, which enjoys generous proportions, mirrored fronted flush fitting robe and wicker bladed over head fan. The second bedroom is currently set up as every woman's dream .. Yes, a full dressing room complete with wall to wall wardrobes and purpose built storage space; needless to say it would easily convert back to a proper bedroom should you wish!
* The original third bedroom is presently beautifully set up as a self contained hairdressing salon which I see this as a major selling feature and a very valuable asset to the appropriate purchaser The salon is fully plumbed with wash basin, large wall mounted mirror, timber look floors and sliding door access to a covered side reception deck complete with exclusive front entry
* The homes sparkling bathroom also impresses with "olde worlde" charisma, with timber framed bevel edged mirrors, pedestal washbasin and boasts overhead heat lamps, glass shower cubicle and bath. The separate W.C. and separate laundry facilities adjoin.
* Externally, a large double width carport is secured by a remote controlled panel lift door and also offers direct internal access. All year outdoor entertaining is well catered for by a jasmine covered summer pergola, an all weather gabled gazebo with a natural gas plumbed in; and if that isn't enough there is a large rear verandah/patio.
* The lush and leafy rear garden also houses a garden utility shed, a separate powered workshop/storage shed, a manageable amount of lawned area and for the water conscious there is a large heavy duty 4module rainwater tank ... and so I could continue, but best you come see for yourself ... but make it quick!
- Building Size Approx. - 126 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 748 m2