14 Longview Place, Wynn Vale SA 5127
SOLD - THANKS TO BRUCE RAISON House - Property ID: 640235
Set on a classical Courtyard size allotment in the highly regarded Jubilee Village Estate, this cute and cosy home is perfect for a single, a young couple starting off, those starting over or a mature couple wishing to downsize but still not yet ready for a Retirement Village! May I suggest you browse through the attached photographs, then pick up the phone or email me quickly for a viewing, because this home, in this condition and in this price range is sure to be snapped up quickly!
* Set on a fully landscaped allotment of approx. 432m2 and built during the first land release in Jubilee Village in 1989 utilizing brick veneer construction and cement tiled roofing.
* Under cover parking is provided by a separate freestanding carport secured via a rolladoor
* The home comes with batt insulation in the ceilings and outer walls; boasts 3 strategically placed wall mounted air conditioning units and is fully protected by a built-in security system
* A Rheem 135ltr gas hot water system services the home
* The front and rear gardens are all established with some irrigation installed
* A front personal access gate leads to a private shaded courtyard, then on to the main entrance which opens to a spacious lounge room which is graced by neutral toned carpeting and window treatments, reverse cycle air conditioning and a cute gas fired pot belly stove that will surely add some cosy ambience on a winters night
* Adjoining the lounge room is the conveniently placed kitchen which boasts floating timber floors, ample bench and cupboard space, dual stainless steel sinks, Chef gas upright cooker and a large servery/breakfast bar opening to the family/meals area that enjoys views and direct access to the extensive outdoor entertaining areas and rear garden beyond
* A central passageway leads to the balance of the home which boasts a large master bedroom with it's own built-in sliding robe, ceiling fan and split air conditioning; the remaining two bedrooms are of good proportions with bedroom 2 also having a built in sliding robe and ceiling fan whilst bedroom 3 currently acts as a study/home office
* The home is serviced by a sparkling central bathroom with glass shower cubicle, vanity, full sized bath and overhead skylight. Adjoining is the separate W.C. and separate laundry with built-in linen closet and direct outside access
* The rear of the home features a full width all weather verandah covered patio which has a native reserve and a bank of Casuarinas' as a back drop, an easily managed amount of lawn, generous utility shed/workshop, plus a huge side shade house that will surely house any amount of prized potted plants etc ... and so our list could continue!
All in all, a lovely little property that is priced to sell; so please be quick or be prepared to be very disappointed!
- Building Size Approx. - 106 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 432 m2