8 Cale Court, Craigmore SA 5114
SOLD House - Property ID: 637588
This feature packed home is set on a generous allotment and makes a fabulously affordable purchase for those looking for real value for their money! May I suggest you browse through the attached photography, then call me quickly for a viewing, for properties with this much to offer get snapped up in a heart beat!
The Main Features:
* Constructed during 1992 the home offers a total indoor and outdoor area of approx.: 139sq.m and is set on an allotment of approx. 557m2
* Year round comfort is assured via ceiling insulation, ducted evaporative cooling and a highly efficient Vulcan gas heater
* The added bonus of an 8 panel (1.5kw) "back to grid" solar system will help keep your power bills to a minimum, plus the home comes with a gas Instantaneous hot water service which will guarantee you never run out of hot water
* The entry opens to a tiled central passageway that flows down the middle of the home.
* To the left, paneled bi-fold doors open to a generous carpeted lounge and adjoining dining room
* Adjacent the dining is the spacious open plan kitchen and family room, which has glass sliding doors to the all weather covered outdoor entertaining deck
* The kitchen boasts ample bench and cupboard space, dual stainless steel sinks, Puratap filtered water, gas range cook and a convenient breakfast bar
* The 3 bedroom layout sees the main at the front of the home which boasts walk through "his and hers" robes that lead into the sparkling main bathroom; thus it acts as an ensuite. The other two bedrooms are set to the rear and both enjoy built-in flush fitting robes
* Set conveniently to the bedrooms is the separate W.C., followed by the separate laundry which has direct outside access to the side garden and the clothes line
* The very spacious rear garden features a large lawned area, tropical palm trees, two handy garden/utility sheds and ample room for kids to play in safety.
* The carport which is under the main roof is secured via a remote controlled door, plus there is the valuable bonus of double gates alongside that open to a large open space that would happily allow for an extra carport, garage or workshop to be built.
All in all, this charming property is fantastic value and genuinely must be viewed to fully appreciate ... but be prepared to act quickly because it's price to sell immediately!
- Building Size Approx. - 129 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 557 m2