20 Ronald Road, Redwood Park SA 5097
SOLD-BRUCE RAISON House - Property ID: 629576
Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on which way you look at it; the young owners of this property have to sacrifice finishing their dream for the sake of pursuing an even bigger one interstate!
Priced to sell, this gem of a property merely needs a little creative finishing flair to make it an absolute stunner!
May I suggest you browse through all the attached photographs, then pick up the phone or email me quickly, for properties in this location and this price range, at present get snapped up in a heart beat!
* Set on a fully established allotment of approx. 553m2 and constructed during 1975 utilizing brick veneer construction and tiled roof with batt insulation. The front grounds feature dual driveways, large free standing gabled carport, paved walkways, a minimal maintenance garden shaded by a lofty American Sweet Gum and an extensive front verandah and relaxation deck
* Approx. areas - Building 149.3m2 Outdoor Areas 95.0m2 Carport 23.11m2 Total: 267.4m2
* A Rinnai 20 gas "continuous flow" hot water system services the home
* The tiled entry foyer offers a large set of cloak cupboards and then direct access to the formal lounge and off set dining area. Natural timber floors grace the lounge and dine and two of the bedrooms. The entry tiles continue to flow throughout the main passageway of the home, thus making for easy maintenance.
* Stepping through into the kitchen the home opens up to a casual meals and steps down to the enormous family room, which offers floating floors, slow combustion heater and sliding door access to the gigantic rear all weather outdoor entertaining area
* The kitchen itself boasts scope for modernization, but currently provides ample bench and cupboard space, dual stainless steel sinks and Chef gas cooker
* The passageway leads to the balance of the home which boasts 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 with built-in fitted sliding robes and timber floors
* A traditional style bathroom services the home which comes with corner bath with shower over and separate vanity. As the bathroom was to be the next renovation, it should be noted that included in the sale is a brand new corner glass shower cubicle, vanity with basin, a full bath and overhead heat lamps all still in their packaging.
* The W.C. is totally separate and adjoins the laundry which has direct access to outside
* The rear of the home boasts a stunning and huge (67sq.m) all weather pitched roof verandah covered decked area, complete with built-in storage seats ... all of which cries out host those large family get-togethers, parties and barbeques etc
* Externally the grounds are strategically designed for maximum enjoyment, yet minimal maintenance; there is a manageable amount of lawn area, a large native gum and a garden utility shed ... and so the list continues!
*So may I suggest if reaping the rewards of finishing a make over is in your make up, then grab those car keys quick and come see!
- Building Size Approx. - 149 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 553 m2