16 Roebling Street, Modbury Heights SA 5092
SOLD - THANKS TO BRUCE RAISON House - Property ID: 629352
All Wrapped with 33yrs of Love!
Set within this highly respected and sought after suburb, this impeccable property has been lovingly cared for and maintained by the current house proud owners of 33years. There is no doubt this home will appeal to those with very discerning standards that seek a property that truly requires "not another cent to be spent"!
May I suggest you browse through the attached photographs, then pick up the phone or email me quickly, for properties of this calibre are hard to find and get snapped up in a heart beat!
* Set on a fully established allotment of approx. 648m2 and built during 1975 utilizing brick veneer construction and tiled roof. A wide drive way allows ease of entrance to a large free standing carport, then through double gates to a second covered parking area. A large utility shed or workshop with power and light is convenient set adjoining
* Approx. areas of the home: Living 152.5m2 Carport 60.6m2 Outdoor Entertaining 72.8m2
* The home is insulated and boasts Daiken zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, is protected by a Sentricon termite baiting system and is serviced by a Rinnai Infinity 24 constant flow gas hot water service. The home is also fully protected by a built-in security system, to which the hard wired smoke alarms are linked
* The front and rear low maintenance gardens have irrigation installed and in part are activated via a 6 station computerized control centre; additional rain water storage is also in place
* The main entrance opens to the large combined light filled family meals/dine and adjoining kitchen. Unique laminated bamboo floating floors grace this area and then continues to flow throughout all the main traffic areas of the home, making maintenance a breeze
* The kitchen boasts an abundance of bench and cupboard space, dual stainless steel sinks with Puratap filtered water, Chef gas cook tops, Westinghouse under bench oven with electric grill and a gorgeous all glass garden bay windows throws an ambiance over it all
* The neighboring generous size formal lounge is graced with near new neutral toned carpeting and is fitted with high quality custom drapes
* A central passageway leads to the balance of the home which at the end opens to a huge master bedroom suite that needs to be seen to appreciate and comes complete with large modern ensuite bathroom and separate generous walk-in robe. Again quality crafted drapes adorn the windows and neutral tones abound. From the remaining three bedrooms, two are big and bright and of double bed proportions and come with fitted mirror fronted sliding robes, whilst the fourth is more of single bed size and currently doubles as the office/study
* The home is centrally serviced by a sparkling main bathroom with glass shower cubicle, vanity and bath, with the separate W.C. and separate laundry facilities adjoining
* Externally the side of the home features a huge verandah covered pattern paved patio which leads to a superb pitched roof pergola covered outdoor entertaining area, complete with glass paneled screen and surrounded by stunning tropical gardens which surely will be admired and commented on by every guest you ever entertain there!
* The private rear grounds are strategically designed for maximum enjoyment, yet minimal maintenance with extensive paving, a manageable amount of lawn, a second utility shed and so the list continues!
All in all, a beautifully maintained property that I'm proud and privileged to present to you, but please you best be quick, or be prepared to be very disappointed!
- Building Size Approx. - 152 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 648 m2