7 Dallas Court, Wynn Vale SA 5127
SOLD - THANKS TO BRUCE RAISON House - Property ID: 616809
Set low to the road with a gorgeous amphitheatre style rear garden and located within the highly desirable Jubilee Village Estate, this gem of a property merely needs a little polish and some creative flair to make it truly shine! I see this home as a perfect purchase for a young couple "starting off" those "starting over", or even investors "adding" to their portfolio.
May I suggest you browse through the attached photographs, then pick up the phone or email me quickly for properties in this location, and this price range still get snapped up in a heart beat!
* Set on a fully established allotment of approx. 713m2 and constructed during 1986 utilizing brick veneer construction and tiled roofing. The front and rear grounds feature expensive and extensive brick retaining walls, as well as Herringbone red brick paving and widespread manual irrigation
* Approx. areas - Building 127.8m2 Outdoor Entertaining 64.5m2 Total: 192.3m2
* The home is insulated and boasts ducted Brivis evaporative air conditioning and Rinnia gas heating to the formal lounge and dining
* A Bosch 16A Hyropower gas continuous flow hot water system services the home
* All front windows are protected by electronic security shutters
* The entry foyer offers either arched entry to the formal lounge and dining rooms or direct to the family area. Floating timber floors grace the lounge and dine whilst for ease of maintenance slate tiling flows throughout all the other main traffic areas of the home.
* Stepping through into the kitchen the home opens up to an informal family living space, which then offers sliding door access to the huge all weather outdoor entertaining areas
* The kitchen itself boasts an ample bench and cupboard space, dual stainless steel sinks with filtered water, Simpson dishwasher and stainless steel Baumatic gas range with Chateau exhaust hood
* A central passageway leads to the balance of the home which boasts 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in fitted sliding robes and also floating floors (ideal for families that suffer from allergies or asthma etc)
* A traditional style bathroom services the home which comes with bath, glass shower cubicle and separate vanity. The W.C. is totally separate and adjoins the laundry which has sliding door access to the outside
* The rear width of the home boasts a huge all weather verandah covered patio with a large gabled pergola covered deck that not only offers delightful tree top views, but makes an ideal vantage point for adults to keep an eye on the kids playing below when you host those large family get-togethers, parties and barbeques etc
* Externally the grounds are strategically designed for maximum enjoyment, yet minimal maintenance; there is a manageable amount of lawn area, lots of native trees and shrubs, two garden utility shed, water storage and a fully enclosed garage under main roof which is secured by remote controlled rolladoor ... and so the list continues!
- Building Size Approx. - 126 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 713 m2
- Security Shutters to All Front Windows