31 Telford Street, Ovingham SA 5082
SOLD - THANKS TO ANNE WIERENGA House - Property ID: 573140
Affordable character 1890 Villa in a superb near city location. Lovely character features including polished Baltic pine floorboards, high ceilings and fireplaces, spacious living room, 3 large bedrooms, gorgeous kitchen with dishwasher and gas appliances, modern bathroom, ducted gas heating, and ducted evaporative air conditioning.
Close to the future “Bowden Urban Village” development and new transport hub. Playground nearby in the street.
An excellent opportunity to buy an affordable character property in superb near city location.
- Building Size Approx. - 109 m2
- Character 1890 Villa
- 3 Large Bedrooms
- Gorgeous Kitchen with gas Appliances and Dishwasher
- Lovely Bathroom
- Outdoor Entertaining Area with Bungalow
- Playground Nearby in the Street
- Beautiful Character Features including High Ceilings, Fireplaces and Polished Baltic Pine Floorboards
- Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning and Ducted Gas Heating
- Fabulous Near City Location
- Nothing to do! Move in Relax and Enjoy!
- Open Fireplace
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning