19 Katarama Road, Fairview Park SA 5126
A FABULOUS FAMILY HOME-YOU WILL JUST LOVE IT House - Property ID: 470101
Now here is a home that genuinely caters for every member of the family - all year round!
Set in the heart of the ever popular leafy Fairview Park, this property enjoys just so many features that to describe them here is going to be a mammoth task! May I suggest you carefully scroll through the accompanying photographs and take a visual tour, whilst in the meantime I will do my best to make a list for you.
* Located convenient to the new Fairview Green Shopping Centre and all local schools, amenities and the renown Tea Tree Gully Golf Club
* Set in lovely lush and leafy irrigated grounds of approx. 754sq.m the property enjoys a very private and secure rear garden, that also plays host to a 8m x 5m above ground swimming pool, a 6.5m x 4.5m workshop (with power and lighting) and access to the under house concrete cellar
* The home was constructed during 1973 and had an upper level master bedroom, ensuite bathroom and separate retreat added later. Extras include: a full security system, numerous water storage tanks, utility shedding and ducted evaporative cooling throughout
* The main entry to the home is via a personal access gate through the large front double carport and for those with boats, caravans or work vehicles there is a separate second drive and parking bay
* The home opens to a large formal lounge and dine with the focal point being an ornate gas log fire which is set into a brick feature wall and is graced by polished pine flooring and down lighting controls the ambiance and that of the adjoining dining
* Adjacent the dine is the beautifully remodeled kitchen which features: an abundance of bench and cupboard space, pantry cupboard, stainless steel Westinghouse gas cook tops and exhaust hood, electric wall oven, built-in convection/micro wave and dual sinks with Puratap filtered water. Adding a huge amount of entertaining versatility a sliding door from the dine opens to the enormous side "all weather" outdoor entertaining area, which also comes with its own plumbed natural gas barbecue
* All three ground floor bedrooms have built-in robes and are closely serviced by a separate W.C, adjoining main bathroom and large separate laundry
* Completing the lower level is the large family/rumpus room which comes with free standing corner bar, plus sliding door entry to a secluded (and enclosable) rear entertainment deck
* As mentioned earlier, the upper level is exclusively a master suite - with main bedroom, ensuite, heating and cooling and a separate study/retreat (although I could see some utilizing this as a dressing room) ... and so the list continues!
Truly, this is a property that really needs to be inspected personally to fully appreciate, so if it appears to ticks your boxes, then please give me a call and I would be delighted to take you on a guided tour ... but best be quick!
- Building Size Approx. - 183 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 754 m2