28A Clement Road, Athelstone SA 5076
SOLD - THANKS TO BRUCE RAISON House - Property ID: 444536
If you are an astute purchaser of real estate and have the need for a grand and expansive residence of over 400sq.m (approx. of living space), set on a huge private and secluded allotment of 1,278sq.m (approx); then this property is for you! Custom designed and privately built during 2000, all in DOUBLE BRICK, it would be impossible to acquire this land and build this quality today for this asking price!
Homes of this stature and versatility rarely become available; in essence this is literally two homes on top of one another and therefore would ideally suit those that wish to accommodate their parents or their extended family. Sure it may need some finishing touches inside and some creative landscaping outside, but Wow! ... What a wonderfully valuable investment you would wind up with!
May I suggest you browse through the accompanying photos, or to see more log onto property ID 170535 on open2view.com.au; or even better give me a call to arrange a viewing; because make no mistake ... this home WILL BE SOLD and SOMEONE WILL PROSPER BIG TIME!!!
THE LOWER LEVEL:
* Entry is via leadlight paneled side access door to huge open plan kitchen and dining/meals area
* Decor is totally neutral in sparkling ivory, off whites and a hint of jade green in the kitchen and bathroom areas. The ceiling heights throughout stands at 2.7m
* The kitchen joinery allows for an absolute abundance of bench and cupboard space and features a corner pantry, Chef electric cook tops and under bench oven, electric range hood, dual stainless steel sinks with filtered water and naturally a built-in dishwasher
* Adjoining is the huge living room, which currently also combines a games area.
* This lower level of the home boasts a versatile combination of 4 big bedrooms, which are all serviced by a centralized fully tiled bathroom (complete with Euro laundry facilities) and a totally separate W.C.
* Sliding doors provide access to an enclosed outside entertainment court, which then offers double door entry to the huge under house cellar and storage area
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning has been provided for throughout, but to date there has been little need to connect an inverter unit
* Hot water is supplied by a high capacity Dux electric system, the home enjoys ducted Lux vacuuming system and is secured by a dual alarm system that may be operated individually for each level or coupled to protect the whole establishment
* A central foyer and staircase leads to the grand upper level
THE UPPER LEVEL:
Whilst the lower level has a definite modern and contemporary feel, the upper floor exudes classical grandeur; with neural colour schemes, colonial timber skirtings and architraves, solid Baltic pine paneled doors with solid brass hardware, extensive lead lighting, Victorian coves, timber floors etc ... just to mention a few!
After ascending the front staircase, double leadlight paneled doors open to a ballroom sized formal sitting and formal dining room, the proportions are immense and somewhat awe-inspiring
Adjoining is the equally stunning gourmet kitchen, with joinery in Cedar and green granite bench tops, Bosch halogen cook tops and Fisher & Paykel fan forced wall oven and grill
Beyond the kitchen breakfast bar lays the everyday meals area that enjoys gum stunned views to the front and leads to the huge family room. Again, double leadlight doors feature as an exit from this family area to a fully covered front outdoor entertainment court - what a wonderfully relaxing place for coffee and toast in the mornings or to relish a glass of a lovely wine on a summer night with the gentle evening breeze whispering through the trees
The rear of the family room opens a hallway that in turn opens to the main bathroom and separate W.C. make it positioned perfectly for family and guests alike
This upper level contains 2 bedrooms, the first of good proportions and of coarse the master suite which could truly put some 5 star hotels to shame. Generous in size and with a breathtaking ensuite fully tiled in white marble, glass shower cubicle and spa bath, all with quality Dorf fittings and the walk-in robe is enormous
Completing the upper floor layout is the laundry facilities which are conveniently positioned at the far end of the passage
To be honest the grounds are very much a blank canvas, however there is ample room for multi parking and garaging, perhaps a swimming pool, half court tennis etc, but its blessings is its huge un-spoilt potential and seclusion! Your own shared private roadway in and a single right of way roadway out ... just think; no more Real Estate Agents knocking on your door asking if you want to sell! Speaking of that, my vendors after much trepidation have now decided they definitely do, AND WILL to some lucky buyer! Question is ... is that YOU?
- Building Size Approx. - 400 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 1278 m2